Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Born I Music

Official video for Born I Music's new single "Ibex" feat pop diva Sherell Rowe. Shocking and provocative, Ibex is a hip hop meets go-go story about the light and dark sides of Washington DC and every city in the world. Groundbreaking to say the least, "Ibex" is the latest release from Born I Music's "Game of Thrones" single series, leading up the release of his album "King of Kings". Directed by Jami Ramberan. Make up by Kitty Crystal. For any questions or coments visit him at

Sherell Rowe
Director of the "Ibex" video was Jami Ramberan who I met with on Tuesday to discuss Born I music and the video as well as up and coming things for the future. To check out more video directed by her visit her blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment